Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thanks...

I just discovered that someone nominated one of the little pieces written here for an Irish Blog Award. To whoever it was, I say thanks. The article was about the spin being put on clerical sex abuse in Ireland (and elsewhere) by the Catholic Church, and can be found here. My health and work schedule has made blogging a very occasional pleasure for me, so it's encouraging to know that at least a few people to read (and enjoy) the little fizzles I put here. Thanks again...

4 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Congratulations. I remember the post well.

As for the video, I didn't realise that DIY stores were promoting music now!

A Doubtful Egg said...

Strangely, the lyrics don't refer to top-quality screwdrivers at low, low prices, or the need for a new patio door...

Claude said...

Your rant was the best I ever read on that church's bastardly deeds. It deserves to be read by many. It SHOULD be read by many.

Also, thanks for your nature photo posts. It's a tough world. But there is much beauty in it. I feel good when you share it. And your music videos are often a surprising discovery. I'm always here even when I'm silent. Take care, Egg.

A Doubtful Egg said...

I'm glad to hear it, Claudia.